- What Personal Information About Clients Does Rula Husseini Life Coaching Gather?
- What about Cookies?
- Does Rula Husseini Life Coaching Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What about Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Rula Husseini Life Coaching?
- EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Clients Does Rula Husseini Life Coaching Gather?
The information we learn from Clients helps us personalize and continually improve your coaching experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Rula Husseini Life Coaching or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Rula Husseini Life Coaching on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Rula Husseini Life Coaching if your computer supports such capabilities. .
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide targeted helpful suggestions.
Does Rula Husseini Life Coaching Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our Clients is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Rula Husseini Life Coaching, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at Rula Husseini Life Coaching or sell offerings to you at Rula Husseini Life Coaching. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. For some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Rula Husseini Life Coaching and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or protect the rights, property, or safety of Rula Husseini Life Coaching, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from Clients for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Rula Husseini Life Coaching gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Rula Husseini Life Coaching for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Rula Husseini Life Coaching, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use Rula Husseini Life Coaching?
Rula Husseini Life Coaching does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Rula Husseini Life Coaching only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. For more information, please see our Children’s Privacy Disclosure.
Rula Husseini Life Coaching, practices it’s Business under Yearn Management Consultant W.L.L and governed by the laws and regulations of Bahrain Ministry of Commerce rules and regulations.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Rula Husseini Life Coaching or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services such. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including your National ID number.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. For information about specific devices. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.